With The Flash movie’s imminent release on the big screen, McFarlane Toys has created an amazing Exclusive Batwing Gold Label Vehicle figure.
Coaxing Bruce Wayne out of retirement for one last urgent mission that, as usual, does not go to plan, the Batwing is brought along for the ride. Michael Keaton is reprising his role as Batman for the first time since he last wore the cowl in Tim Burton‘s Batman Returns (1992).
Because of this, the new Batwing is heavily inspired by the one first seen in Keaton’s first Batman outing in 1989… but it’s a little more modern. There’s even a little Batsy in the cockpit! He’s probably trying to stop Barry Allen from messing with the timeline even more than he already has.
Exclusive Batwing (The Flash Movie) Gold Label Vehicle details:
- Incredibly detailed vehicle based on The Batwing featured in The Flash.
- Designed to fit up to 7-inch scale DC Multiverse Figures.
- The Batwing features retractable landing gear, an easy-to-open cockpit, and boosters.
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front and character biography on the back.
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures.
- Action figures are sold separately.
Images and Press Release Courtesy of McFarlane Toys Store