Sideshow Collectibles has just added a stunning Poison Ivy Fine Art Print by artist Jenny Frison to their lineup.
Originally created as a variant cover for Poison Ivy #8 (2023), written by G. Willow Wilson, Ivy looks as beautiful and dangerous as ever, surrounded by deadly nightshade. Mesmerizing glowing green eyes stare out at the viewer, enticing us to step into Pamela’s garden.
Available as an unframed giclée or in a custom framed presentation, every Poison Ivy Fine Art Print is a part of only 200 limited edition pieces. Each is embossed with a Sideshow Seal of Authenticity.
Don’t miss your chance to add this temptress to your collection, pre-order your own Poison Ivy Fine Art Print today at Sideshow Collectibles. This stunning piece will look gorgeous no matter what, but especially beside her Gotham Sirens, her wonderfully crazy girlfriend, Harley Quinn, and her reluctant best friend, Catwoman.
What’s In Ivy’s Box?
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 200
- 16 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 15 x 23”
- 100% cotton rag, acid-free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid-free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
Source: Sideshow Collectibles
Images Courtesy of Sideshow Collectibles