The final Dota 2 Major of the DPC 2023 season will take fans to sunny Bali, Thailand, where the top 18 teams from six regional leagues will compete for their share of the US$500,000 prize pool and 3,500 Dota Pro Circuit points.
The last Major means the final chance for teams to secure DPC points — and subsequently, their ticket to The International. While some teams will be present in Bali to fight for their prospetcs, others will be twiddling their thumbs at home, hoping the results fall their way. Only the top 12 teams in the DPC rankings will be invited to TI12.
But you don’t need to stay idle — join in on the action when you play the ONE Esports Bali Major Pick ‘Em Challenge. Think you know which teams will come out on top? Tell us today.
The winners will receive up to a 12-month Dota Plus subscription.
How to play ONE Esports Bali Major Pick ‘Em Challenge
To start playing, simply answer the questions below.
- Which 4 teams will be in the top four? (300 points per correct prediction)
- Which region would be represented in the Grand Finals? (100 points per correct prediction)
- Which is the other region that would be represented in the Grand Finals? (100 points per correct prediction)
- Which team will be the Bali Major Champion? (500 points)
- Which hero will be the most picked in this tournament? (1,000 points)
Each correct prediction will net you the listed points. The goal of the challenge is to score as many points as possible.
If there are multiple players with the same number of points, the tie will be decided by the time you entered the challenge.
The player who entered earlier will win the tiebreaker.
What’s the prize?
All winners will receive Dota Plus subscriptions, but the length will vary. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1x Grand winner: 12-month subscription
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 6-month subscription
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 1-month subscription
Ready to pick your winners? Click here to join the ONE Esports Bali Major Pick ‘Em Challenge from June 22 to 28.